Wednesday, May 2, 2012

"Linnea and Evan, sitting in a tree... happy as can be." Guest entry by Anne Yarbrough


I met Linnea while shooting for Entourage Clothing and we formed a bond, must have been after she mentioned her chihuahua Delilah?  Well, actually it was mostly because she set herself apart from the other models, because she had confidence but also a sincerity that made me feel comfortable.  She talked about Evan then, and how she couldn't wait to get married and I just thought she was crazy. 

I realized she wasn't when I met Evan.  I do pet photography and I was dying to see her little dog, so I arranged a shoot with Evan, Linnea and Delilah.  Evan took us to a pretty field owned by UGA on a very hot day and we did our first shoot.  I felt really awkward with them afterward because I get really excited about photos and I get "in the zone", so by the end of it, I'm not exactly sure what I've said during the session and I always feel weird.  After expressing this to Linnea in a text as I recalled the session in my mind, conscientious of how idiotic I might have acted... she said she couldn't wait to do engagement photos with me eventually!  I felt so relieved and happy : )

So... here we are! Linnea and Evan are engaged to be married and Linnea is absolutely stunning in her pinup style make up and adorable yellow dress.  She is prepared for the photo session with a yellow paper umbrella, picnic quilt, classic novels and her sweet Evan in an adorable handmade bow tie.  A southern, spicy style with a pinup twist per Linnea.  I saw stars in Evan's eyes when he looked at her for the photos, and I felt the sweetness that is the essence of their relationship.  Evan is a gentleman and Linnea has met her match perfectly.  I love hearing Linnea talk about the wedding decorations and I know it's gonna be perfectly charming, just like they are! 

Thank you Evan and Linnea, I can't wait till the wedding! : )

 Thanks so much for these priceless photos, Anne, and for the awesome write up on our blog!
To see some more of Anne's amazing and creative work, her website is: http://anneyarbroughphotography.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment